Pandora pricing questions

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I don't have one yet. My goal is to buy it for myself if darling hubby doesn't get it for me by Valentines Day. I'd start one tomorrow but do not want to dip into my funds for my mon mono neverful (LV) that I'm ordering on Dec.31st! Anyway, we just purchased a lovely one with the lobster clasp - $65 plus 2 charms for dear mother-n-law. One charm was silver and gold. The total price came to $241 - I think. What total range of price are these bracelets complete? Can they go up to between $1,000 AND $1,500? I'd really like a combo silver and gold one with mostly silver and maybe 4 all gold charms. Thanks in advance for letting me know range of price for a completed bracelet.

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
I don't have a pandora, but a Trollbead bracelet will range from $400 to a few thousand. Trollbead uses 18kt for their beads and I think Pandora uses 14k.

I understand you already purchased a Pandora for MIL, but I strongly encourage taking a look at Trollbead. They are the original from Denmark and I think offer a much higher quality product than Pandora, Chamillia, etc.

Take a look at Trollbeadsuniverse.com and Beadthrilled.com for some lovely examples.

bigheart

love porcupine tree
O.G.
Jan 6, 2010
the beads are a wide range of prices, the all gold ones have become very expensive and with those beads the completed bracelet could go into the thousands, i used to be into them but so many price increases and the price point just went beyond what i felt was appropriate for the items and i stopped. i will say though that the first bracelet that i bought was the lobster clasp and i ended up wanting the pandora style clasp later so i exchanged it.

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I thought the lobster clasp was the Pandora one. One cost $65 and the other $50. Now I'm confused.

Aprilshack

LoVe LV
Aug 24, 2010
Merseyside
I thought the lobster clasp was the Pandora one. One cost $65 and the other $50. Now I'm confused.
The oxidized lobster clasp is cheaper than the plain silver one. :smile:

Beads can be expensive.Best to look on the official Pandora site for prices & then hunt around on the net for online retailers that have had or chosen to have their account closed & not to carry on ordering from Pandora, but are still selling what is left of their official stock.In the uk i find mememe accessories or unforgettable moments are good & i have used them before with no problems.They sell authentic Pandora at less than rrp. :smile:

Engel

Nov 12, 2011
Germany
You could get a catalogue on your local pandora store?
I went to one for the first time yesterday, and they gave me a catalog in german, with all their prices in it as well, so I m with my nose burried in there, seeing how much it will cost me for the beads I want, lol