Pandora Oxblood REVEAL!!!

pinksky777

Sofa King Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Finally got my first ever pandora bag! Not used to the shape yet what-so-ever haha. It was hard to track down in a size small and oxblood color. You guys think it's a keeper??

KEEPER! I was very tempted to get the Oxblood in medium but since I've bought 2 Gbags this year already, it was out of the question. :sad:

Once you're able to, show us some modelling pics! :smile:

Thanks girls! I rlly love the color, it's just the whole shape I don't know how to wear just yet I suppose.. I'm used to structured bags all summer I think, and that's why even my bal bags seem slightly odd to wear. I think I'll keep it, but that small dark grey antigona is still in the back of my head.... But then it's not as practical of a bag.. Ughh

That color is too die for!!! I need a medium oxblood Pandora now!!!!! Congrats- definitely a keeper! It won't take any time at all to get use to this unique, slouchy, great to carry bag!!!!

SUCH a keeper! Total beauty.

I think Pandora is comfiest to wear as a shoulder bag but looks great on the crook of the arm, too. Try wearing it different ways and see what works best for you.