Pandora Oxblood REVEAL!!!

pinksky777

Jun 11, 2013
montreal,qc
Finally got my first ever pandora bag! Not used to the shape yet what-so-ever haha. It was hard to track down in a size small and oxblood color. You guys think it's a keeper??

Wudge

Jun 11, 2014
Definitely a keeper. The colour is gorgeous. I'm sure you'll get many years of pleasure using your new Panda. Congratulations!

mmmilkman

Sep 13, 2006
Jakarta, Indonesia
KEEPER! I was very tempted to get the Oxblood in medium but since I've bought 2 Gbags this year already, it was out of the question. :sad:

Once you're able to, show us some modelling pics! :smile:

pinksky777

Jun 11, 2013
montreal,qc
Thanks girls! I rlly love the color, it's just the whole shape I don't know how to wear just yet I suppose.. I'm used to structured bags all summer I think, and that's why even my bal bags seem slightly odd to wear. I think I'll keep it, but that small dark grey antigona is still in the back of my head.... But then it's not as practical of a bag.. Ughh

Mar 27, 2007
That color is too die for!!! I need a medium oxblood Pandora now!!!!! Congrats- definitely a keeper! It won't take any time at all to get use to this unique, slouchy, great to carry bag!!!!

uadjit

D.Va
Jul 21, 2011
Somewhere that's green
SUCH a keeper! Total beauty.

I think Pandora is comfiest to wear as a shoulder bag but looks great on the crook of the arm, too. Try wearing it different ways and see what works best for you.

Riezky

Jul 24, 2013
Gorgeous! Pandora is my favorite style right now, so easy and comfortable to carry.