Pandora Leather - how have you styled yours? PICS!!

Splurgeface

Pandomaniac!
Jul 28, 2010
I know we already have a Pandora bracelet thread but I was searching through it for ideas for the leather bracelets and actually these are few and far between, so I thought it would be nice to have a thread solely dedicated to the leather!

I would love to see some photos of what everybody has done with their leather bracelets? How have you styled them? Are you using the doubles as necklaces?

Looking forward to some eye candy!

I actually wanted to get the brown leather with the gold clasp but when I went in to try it on it was like £300 something!! Then I asked for the silver with the gold clasp was £200 something...how did the leather one cost even less??

Well anyway..I wasn't actually going to put any beads/charms on, but use it as a stacking bracelet...but so not worth it!!

i have one but it only has one bead on it the free survey bracelet bead because i got an 8.3 size and im like a 6.9 or 7.1. i couldnt find anyone to trade and the store wouldn't exchange so that was my solution. I still want to get two of the open work butterflies to go on either side and make it complete.

I want one with the toogle clasp to put the roller derby skate I ordered from ohm beads.
And another toogle one to put the camera bead from ohm (didn't order it yet though). just the one bead on each of them, and making a knot on each side, like someone did with a heart bead on the toogle bracelet on the show your pandora design thread

I want them to stack with a watch on the left wrist, and put the bead like the person did, close to the clasp, and with the knots it doesn't move around. I will see if I can find the picture...

I bought one yesterday..and it's on the way to arrive..pics soon!!..only one silver bead..it's for my boyfriend!!..

Not the one i wanted to show, but while I'm searching for it in the many many pages of that thread, I really like the look of this one, so I thought I would share the quote

Hello ladies! Here are the pics of the latest addition to my leather lariat: the red hearts charm my lovely bf got me for SV´s :smile:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HERE the pictures I was looking for!!!

Here is a new addition to my collection, the toggle bracelet! It was a gift from my wonderful manager (and friend)...the hearts charm was mine already. I knotted it so it was close to the toggle so both could be seen at the same time. A clasp that pretty shouldn't go unseen ;)

attachment.php

Action shot!
attachment.php

This one includes my newest addition...the '09 limited edition grapes bead with peridot dangle! LOOVE this one! The colors cheer me up with all this cold crappy snowy weather we've been having :-/

attachment.php

This one is my "mommy" bracelet. The charms from the Doggie to the left represent my daughter and the charms to the right of the Chimps is in regards to my son. This one is particularly special to me since its all about my babies :heart:

attachment.php

Family shot. There are some others in this pic I didn't take singular pics of like my gray leather bracelet, my leather lariat, my silver necklace with pink enamel heart dangle and my 3 stack rings...Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

attachment.php

Hi Splurgeface, love this new thread!
Here is mine at the moment, just a simple red heart murano.

Also you can see my cotton lariat in the pic, not leather I know, but I'm excited because I wore it to work today for the first time. Nobody commented on it though....oh well. What do they know about style?;)

Here it is with my aquas/blue muranos....
......same one as my Avatar, but different view. I secured the end charms in place by using a clear tiny elastic underneath them.
I like how you don't need to add too many charms, makes it easier to change the look.:smile: