Pandora Jewelry Anyone? - NOT THE CHARM BRACELETS!!

bluejinx

~~Shayna~~
Dec 15, 2009
Oh my!! I am in soooo much trouble!! I'm on a jewellery binge these days.

And now, once again, I am in LOVE!! I just found out about all the OTHER lines of jewelry they make. I really like the pods (looking at a red and diamond triple pod) but I am head over heals in love with the liquid silver line!! And they are so cheap!! 40-60 dollars a ring!! Not sure what I am getting yet. Too hard to narrow it down.

Does anyone have any pandora pieces that are not the charm bead bracelets? What are you looking at? Pictures always appreciated!

I have 3 stack rings that I looove! I wear all three together and the weight of them is really substantial too. If I don't find a pic on my computer now, I'll take one and post it tomorrow for you. :biggrin:

found one!

attachment.php

Attachments

• BLOG7892.JPG
    BLOG7892.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 18,700
I have a few of their jewelry pieces and absolutely love them!

My favourites are:
n513103537_937485_2419.jpg
and:
19603_PSA-th.jpg

I had a smoky quartz single pod as a pinky ring but my sister borrowed it and that was the last I saw of it... :Push:
I'll take more pics this wkend!

I have a few of their jewelry pieces and absolutely love them!

My favourites are:
View attachment 1143769
and:
View attachment 1143775

I had a smoky quartz single pod as a pinky ring but my sister borrowed it and that was the last I saw of it... :Push:
I'll take more pics this wkend!

Ooh!!! What are those earrings? They are GREAT!! And I really DO need earrings!! I only have a couple pairs and everytime I go look for some I get side trtacked by rings!!

LOVE THESE!! Looking at getting some of these but my pandora dealer is out of stock of the two stacking ones I am looking at starting with!

I have 3 stack rings that I looove! I wear all three together and the weight of them is really substantial too. If I don't find a pic on my computer now, I'll take one and post it tomorrow for you. :biggrin:

found one!

attachment.php

Here are 3 Love Pod rings I recently purchased and wear stacked.
1 is diamond pave, 1 is a two stone black spinel and pink topaz, 1 is larger blue topaz.

Attachments

• pandora rings 003.jpg
    pandora rings 003.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 3,693
  • pandora rings 001.jpg
    pandora rings 001.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 3,830
:heart:Your gold love pods are stunning, shalomnurse! I just fell in love with some pave diamond love pods- I'd like to stack 3. I am wondering if they spin on your finger as you wear them. I've never worn stacked rings and because these are not "stuck" together, how do they feel on? I think if they spin, it might bother me. Thanks for your thoughts!

The pave diamond ring spins at times. I now have 2 two stone rings which I wear as ring #1 and ring #3. I put the 1 stone topaz in the middle of the 2 two stones rings and they don't spin. It looks better too. What love pods are thinking of getting?

I just discovered this thread!!!!! :yahoo::biggrin::yahoo:
Here are some of my Pandora Match pieces............

I have lots of Pandora Match. I just have to take pictures of them without their matching beads. Fun, fun!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

My retired Marz ring and earring set.....I searched forever for the earrings.

Grey pearls......I luv luv pearls

I really enjoy the pendant collection!!!!

A couple of pairs of earrings.

Last edited: