Pandora Box Bag help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thinking of getting the pandora box bag but I'm very confused. Is the Medium Box Bag (Length 27cm / Width 15cm / Height 23cm) here http://www.lanecrawford.com/product/givenchy/pandora-box-medium-leather-bag/_/GGY677/product.lc

the same or different from the PANDORA BOX TEXTURED LEATHER BAG (Height: 22cm Width: 26cm Depth: 13cm) here http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#ItemSrv.ashx|SeasonId=58I&CollectionId=A5P&ItemId=26&VendorColorId=NjEw0&SeasonMemoCode=actual&GenderMemoCode=women&Language=&CountryId=&SubLineMemoCode=bags&CategoryId=0&ItemResponse=&MenuResponse=&SizeChart=false&ItemTag=true&NoContext=false

and are they different from the Pandora crossbody box here (9.0" height x 10.5" width x 6.0" depth)? http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=00505030437029&utm_source=J84DHJLQkR4&utm_medium=affiliate&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-.AxnQx0rm2mis7h.xcGPHA

I don't mean colour, but the style, shape, size, etc. Are they actually three different bags or just one and people just call them differently?

2. Retailers often use slightly different names for the same style. There is one Pandora Box. It does come in different finishes and sizes. I have seen retailers incorrectly name the size of a bag...like calling a "mini" a "small" by mistake, etc. I would research the measurements to verify the bag is indeed the size you want. That is more accurate than going by small, medium, large.

3. Can I get help finding the LARGE PANDORA GOATSKIN SMOOTH TEXTURED BLACK BAG WITH SILVER HARDWARE?

I'm not sure if this is the kind of help that can be requested. I can't find one to save my life, although there are tons of mediums and smalls, but no larges. HELP :sad:

Thank you,

Real or Faux

4. they are different bags in terms of texture and shape. I'm tossing between which one to get as well because the Pandora is more casual and slouchy but the Pandora Box is sturdy and box-y it..looks like the mature version of the pandora (lol) like it can dress up an outfit.

good luck with choosing one!

5. I bought the small camo flower because the measurments were larger than the medium camo flower.

How that can be, I don't know, but that was how it was listed on the Berdorf website. Unfortunately, it was still too small for me that I ended up returning it.

Too bad because it was REALLY CUTE! My mother was with me during the unveiling and she liked it too, but thought it was small and she's a small purse woman.

I think a large or extra large is the size I'd like, the bigger the better for me :smile: I like being prepared for ANYTHING :-0!

Real or Faux

6. Zodiac_Thr came to my rescue and directed me to a site that had them in stock. I placed an order and now to see if they too cancel on me.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Real or Faux