Pandora Bangle Pics Wanted

Just picked up a free bangle from last week's promotion. Looking for ideas. Please share pictures of your bangle designs! :biggrin:
I seriously only have one charm on my bangle and I keep my bangle on my right wrist with no watch or other bracelets to scratch it.

picture.php

I've posted mine in the other Pandora thread.
Here it is again. Surprisingly it is difficult for me to design the bangle.
I had very definite ideas on what my oxi and leather bracelets should look like.
Prefer barely filled ones rather than full bracelets. Love it on others though.
Hoping to get inspiration from this thread from other bangle owners:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 1,073
  • IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 2,523
I love bangles and own loads, usually wearing several at once, so I was delighted when Pandora brought out the bangle (and even more so when I got a free one at the opening of the Oxford Street flagship store :smile:)

I've shown my bangle on a different thread but think it should go here as well.

My plan is to fill it completely with gold spacers (I know! but it would look amazing). I'd probably have chosen all plain spacers if Pandora didn't keep discontinuing them but am happy with the mixture of textures and styles that I've got so far, four different styles (can you spot them all?) As long as I stick to simple styles I think it'll go well.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380440526.101135.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380440526.101135.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,186
Last edited:
I love bangles and own loads, usually wearing several at once, so I was delighted when Pandora brought out the bangle (and even more so when I got a free one at the opening of the Oxford Street flagship store :smile:)

I've shown my bangle on a different thread but think it should go here as well.

My plan is to fill it completely with gold spacers (I know! but it would look amazing). I'd probably have chosen all plain spacers if Pandora didn't keep discontinuing them but am happy with the mixture of textures and styles that I've got so far, four different styles (can you spot them all?) As long as I stick to simple styles I think it'll go well.

This looks amazing! Such a shame I missed the opening in ox st.