Panda vachetta keyring

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi guys, if you are looking for the panda vachetta keyring, i know that a store in Australia has some (at least one0.. so maybe your local store can "ask around' or something so you dont have to buy one from eBay.. :yes: just thought i should pass on this info :love:

2. how much do/did they retail for?

3. Thanks for the info! someone should get it fast!:yes:

4. i saw one the other day in crown. it's been on my mindever since, maybe i should go back tomorrow and check

5. i rang today and i was told AU$225 but this may change with a price change tomorrow or something.. the lady wasnt sure if this will be one of the items that will be affected by the price increase... :yes:

6. hi guys!! thank you so much!! I am glad found this newsgroup despite I am late to found out!! :yahoo:

it's been long time I am waiting for that Panda keyring 'brand new' selling at eBay on reasonable price. To add collection my hairpin which I bought at eBay too. I love Panda cute things.:love:

Since I found this article, straight way to go local boutique shop.

I just wonder how come fashionpop know up to date this stuff?? I don't like to come the boutique every month to keep checking up cos I hate being embarrasment if walk out the boutique with empty hands :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice