panda pochette

1. hi guys, i know that i've posted somewhere about taking care my panda pochette, but i couldnt remember where it was, or what you said.. so here is the question again, how do i care for my panda pochette so that the panda doesnt peel, or goes yellow or turn yuck... help! :sweatdrop:

2. Hi there,
    I have a panda pochette as well (isn't that panda butt too cute for words). I would just make sure that when you are storing it, it's always in a dustbag. When wearing it try not to rub it up against anything rough (like a concrete wall or something!). When putting it down I always try to make sure I don't lay it flat...or put it near anything hot!
    Otherwise you should be OK!

3. My friend has a Panda pochette and she uses it ALL the time, and the colors have started to rub off, but no that badly. I think its really hard to avoid the colors rubbing off, so you should just use it as often as you want, and realize the colors will eventually start to fade/rub off. It still is an awesome bag, enjoy it!

4. thanks guys, i think that it'll be sad for me if it does start to rub off.. i think maybe i should just wear it on special occassions or osmething.. =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice