panda line still around?

Oh NO!!! I want the cles.... okay, this really sucks since I'm on a SEVERE watching my money diet...wow.... Panda is like my forever favorite, besides onionhead and flowerhat man...

Oh and the number for the FV store is 619-497-0946 and the manager is Natalie..she's really nice and helpful.
That store is really not all that interesting right now though lol..I guess they're preparing for the holiday stuff.

yeah I agree. Ive been going in there and keep asking for the clear inclusion, my mom put herself on the list for it, were gonna split it and share it lol.

Ya those are definitely gone. The Panda line was supposed to be exclusive to Japan but apparently didn't sell too well over there, so the remaining stock (pochettes and keyrings, nothing else as those pieces are sold out) is being distributed around the stores here.

so that's why i saw the pouchette at my lv store today (long island)... i was wondering!

yeah I agree. Ive been going in there and keep asking for the clear inclusion, my mom put herself on the list for it, were gonna split it and share it lol.

Lol I know..I'm still waiting for the white speedy keyring (they had it in once and it was gone like THAT) and the other day I put myself down for a Bubbles ring. I had no clue THAT would have a waiting list too. Geez. I guess because it's so cheap or something.
I wish they'd get things in a little quicker though..I keep hearing how stores in Nor. Cal have all these things in..you'd think we would too! :cursing: