panda cles!

If someone out here is still looking for one, i saw one two days ago at Fashion Valley in California :].. not sure if right place to post, but just wanted to let you all know! panda cles is out here! :yes:

Attention people... The Houston Galleria has a Panda Cles and a Panda Pochette, both in mint condition!!!! The direct number there is 1-713-960-9743. I hope someone from here snatches them up!!! :biggrin:

I have been to 3 different LV stores in the Bay Area all who have the Panda Cles. I snatched one right up when the SF store reopened. About a month ago I saw it on Vuitton.com and called the 866 number to order one, but they only had one left in the whole Country at a Nieman Marcus in New Jersey or something. When I saw my SA she said that they have some left over (including pochette) that are being sent here from overseas. :yahoo:

I saw them in my store too. According to one of the SAs, it's a re-release and not leftover stock from other stores/countries?! Anyone can confirm this? Will they then be re-releasing the other items from this line?:confused1: TIA

I saw them in my store too. According to one of the SAs, it's a re-release and not leftover stock from other stores/countries?! Anyone can confirm this? Will they then be re-releasing the other items from this line?:confused1: TIA

ooh! I hope that SA is right! I want this one wallet from the panda line...not the billfold one...and the scarf!