panda cles!

1. If someone out here is still looking for one, i saw one two days ago at Fashion Valley in California :].. not sure if right place to post, but just wanted to let you all know! panda cles is out here! :yes:

2. thanks..I am sure someone will be so happy..

Wow you are in SD too?

3. yes! i am in SD :yes:

4. Yup, it's still there actually hehe. I saw it yesterday and was really surprised :smile:

5. Attention people... The Houston Galleria has a Panda Cles and a Panda Pochette, both in mint condition!!!! The direct number there is 1-713-960-9743. I hope someone from here snatches them up!!! :biggrin:

6. I have been to 3 different LV stores in the Bay Area all who have the Panda Cles. I snatched one right up when the SF store reopened. About a month ago I saw it on Vuitton.com and called the 866 number to order one, but they only had one left in the whole Country at a Nieman Marcus in New Jersey or something. When I saw my SA she said that they have some left over (including pochette) that are being sent here from overseas. :yahoo:

7. Yep I was at Valley Fair on Sunday and saw two.

8. Praytell,
    How much are they?

Thanks!

9. Panda Cles' are $150.

10. 150$??? that is cheap

11. Palm Beach Gardens LV store has the Panda too. I saw it there last weekend. I grabbed one too. Its so cute

12. I saw them in my store too. According to one of the SAs, it's a re-release and not leftover stock from other stores/countries?! Anyone can confirm this? Will they then be re-releasing the other items from this line?:confused1: TIA

13. Ahhh...I wish I could get one shipped to a Canadian store.

14. wow! i wonder if it is a re-release...hmph! interesting...this and the mini mono! heheh...:smile:

15. ooh! I hope that SA is right! I want this one wallet from the panda line...not the billfold one...and the scarf!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice