Panda Cles

1. If anyone wants one they have a BUNCH at SCP!!! Also I wanted to ask for opinions, what do you lovely peeps think of a straight guy having one? :shame:

2. I think it's hot-for everyone and anyone!

3. OMG! What's SCP? And how much does it retail for?

4. South Coast Plaza. I bought mine last year for $150.

5. ok...I do not have the money for this...but I really really want it! lol

6. I agree with Michelle! It works for everyone :smile:

7. It's great for anyone, totally unisex

8. hehehe, i saw a couple of Pandas tonight - almost got one but i had SELF CONTROL - which is a good thing!

9. I just wonder 'the odd' :confused1:, how come that Panda collection only available at Japan only. Now there are some left Panda keyring to be distribute other the rest world?????? :shrugs:

:tender: I hope that they do still have Vavin or pochette to be distribute to Australia. I can't wait to add Panda Collection in my wardrobe!!

10. The Vavin was pretty hard to get and pretty rare(?), I don't think Australia got any. eBay is your best chance to get your hands on one :graucho: , but the price is crazy :/

11. yeah I know that, I hate eBay too big profit for seller

actually two years ago I bought Panda hair pins, I love it and don't want to wear it on my hair too precious for me :love:

then... I saw here forum about Panda cles selling in Australia despite I am always getting behind the latest news, next day quick visit local boutique then bought Panda Keyring, I am so relieved that.

I hopefully there might be some Panda bag selling here same as Panda keyring story :smile:

12. I want the panda cles so bad... still trying to decide, but I'll probably end up getting it sometime next week!

13. What and where is South Coast Plaza please?

also I think it would look good on any guy.

14. I thought I saw the panda cles on the French Louis Vuitton webbie Louis Vuitton: French fashion designer tho it does seem like it's out of stock at the moment on eshopping...and it's only 100 euros!

and oh yeah, it'd look totally good on a str8 guy...

15. Can someone post a pic?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice