panda agenda available??

Nov 21, 2006
is this still available or just on ebay?? whats your opinion on this? Do you guys like it?? TIA

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Home on the Range
I wonder how much the one in the hollywood boutique is, just outta curiosity... since I paid a fortune for mine... but haven't regretted one day of it....:smile:

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Home on the Range
oh. I wish I hadn't asked that... ouch. thanks for the kick in the stomach latinmalemodel, then again, I asked. Okay, now I regret it...haha, just kidding.... feel like buying the Hollywood one just cause... but won't.

vennana23

is at a crossroads..
Sep 29, 2006
northern california
Venna! I didn't know you had a Panda agenda. It's adorable! :smile:

Hehe, yes I do :yes: & e-mail me back!! I had orientation/my first day of work yesterday. I'm actually going in for training in a few hours too :P

& in case anyone was still curious, I bought this agenda from the Valley Fair boutique back in May 2005 for $297.68 (USD). I already have two panda pochettes but when I saw the agenda I knew I had to buy it :supacool: I don't really use it because the wear scares me to death. Tiny sections on one of my pochettes have chipped off so I'm just going wait until I start working full-time to use it (after college).