Panache ~Dior Reveal Ready~

Hello everyone!

I'm so happy to reveal my Dior Collection that I have acquired through the years. All tough I don't have as many bags as I have shoes I'm still fascinated by the ever changing selection of Dior. I love every piece in my collection every item represents something at that time in my life rather if was an event, going out, family gatherings, trips, everything! )

Who new It takes SO MUCH to put together a shoot for TPF... LOL but in the end it was fun (Untill I had to box & bag everything and put it up!)

I hope your entertained.....

Enjoy!

Let's start with group picture.

image-1525565899.png

You're collection is simply devine. :tup::tup::tup: And you have kept everything in such perfect condition. Trick Clog is my favourite shoe. It's gorgeous!!!!

It's so nice that each purchase has a special memory for you. I like that concept. :ghi5:

Bumbles said:
You're collection is simply devine. :tup::tup::tup: And you have kept everything in such perfect condition. Trick Clog is my favourite shoe. It's gorgeous!!!!

It's so nice that each purchase has a special memory for you. I like that concept. :ghi5:

Thanks Bumbles, I remember when the TC first came out it was one of those "gotta have" lol. Take care