Rave Pampering treats for weak, peeling, abused nails

ladysarah

O.G.
Jul 17, 2008
IMG_3004.jpg

I absolutely had to rave about these. After a six month stint of gels which left my poor nails looking so dry and abused, you only had to look at them and they would break! I tried these - both amazing - and practically guaranteed to make nails look presentable and hold them together till they heal. The mani mask comes in two colours both easy to wear with everything and feels like balm for the nail.
Nail rehab is also really good for when damage is so bad you need nail glue. As mine were...

sgj99

O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
The Dior apricot creme for nails is terrific. Goopy but does a good job
Also tried Nails Inc overnight detox mask which does a fine job or rehabilitating nails
(can be used daily or once a week)

I swear by NailsInc Overnight Detox Mask, just love this stuff. I tend to change my polish at least every 4-5 days and while I use a non-acetone remover I still had some peeling. Once I started using this stuff the peeling has stopped.

Reactions: xnakax

xnakax

Nov 7, 2019
I don’t know if someone already wrote this but mavala’s scientifique k+ pro keratin nail hardener is amazing at repairing nails. I use it after I rip my gel nails off. However you should be careful and not put it on the cuticles because it hardens them as well.