Pamela Anderson

I love her, but, I think she has some of the fakest boobs lol.

I used to watch her show VIP :shame: It was bad tv...but I loved to watch it lol!

She seems like she tells it how it is, straight up, no BS. Too bad other celebs can't do the same thing lol.

I have a theory. I believe that 99% of everything that is wrong in this world is caused by people who did not have a good mother to nurture them. So, my theory goes, if everyone had a wonderful, loving and totally devoted mother, there would be so much less evil in the world.

Therefore, I think that anyone who is a very good and loving mother is also inherently a very good person who, in their own way, is helping to improve the state of the world. I actually wrote a term paper on this subject in college, but I really do believe this. So I can overlook anything that Pam does, wears or says, because she is a wonderful mom to her kids.

She seems really nice and down to earth. I know she's very involved with her kids.

What I hate is that there are actually pictures taken of this trip. Just shows you how far the press would go for a pic or two.

Pamela Anderson drinks in her bikini in Porto Cervo, Sardinia (07/18/06)