Pamela Anderson

She's one of the hottest stars out there.

And Pamela Anderson wore a red hot dress as she attended the Shepherd Conservation Society's 40th Anniversary Gala For The Oceans in Beverly Hills on Saturday.

The actress was joined by her son, Brandon Thomas Lee, who turned 21-years-old earlier this week.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...y-gala-mom-Pamela-Anderson.html#ixzz4jjcsbQL7
4152D58800000578-0-image-m-98_1497162108693.jpg

4152FD4800000578-0-image-m-99_1497162297734.jpg

She's never one to disappoint on the red carpet with her glamorous displays on the red carpet.

And Pamela Anderson, 49, was back to her old style tricks as she led the style at the Global Gift Gala for The Diana Award, hosted by Earl Spencer at Althorp House in Northampton on Wednesday.

The Baywatch star showcased her sensational figure as she slipped into a nude coloured floor-grazing gown for the worthwhile event.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...re-figure-Global-Gift-Gala.html#ixzz4k7HkXddg
416D313600000578-0-image-a-1_1497484918555.jpg

416D320A00000578-0-image-a-2_1497485393472.jpg

416D31DE00000578-4605642-image-a-27_1497485836026.jpg

I find it scary that celebrities have access to top notch plastic surgeons and dermatologist and that some of them end up looking like this. I know she has had money issues but she still has connections to respected doctors and you would think she would look better than this. She has a great body but she looks very very tired. She looks tired, lifeless and like she has had a lot of work done. She is beginning to look like someone else. All I can think is this is the best she could get?

Is it the surgery (she does look younger) or is it the facial features that don't age as nicely as a more handsome woman?

Would you call her cute in her younger days? Because cute doesn't age as well as pretty or handsome.

For a 50 year old woman, with or without procedures she looks pretty good. What happens that you just can't fight aging and hormonal changes? Hyper pigmentation, changes in elasticity of the skin - not just on the face. Her eyebrows could be changed but at 50 most of us don't have much eyebrow hairs left (Even Brooke Shields eyebrows are thinner - WTF happened to my eyebrows?). I'm overweight, very much but I have similar high cheekbones and am struggling with their continued promenence as the rest of my face is changing. On my best days with minimal makeup I wish I looked as good as she does in these photos, which aren't hiding a thing.

Reactions: nastasja
Some thicker micro bladed eyebrows would help her look better. I don't think she looks that bad when you consider all the sun damage and rough living she's had. Her body looks pretty remarkable. The big question that always nags me is, what are those marks on her upper arm?

Some thicker micro bladed eyebrows would help her look better. I don't think she looks that bad when you consider all the sun damage and rough living she's had. Her body looks pretty remarkable. The big question that always nags me is, what are those marks on her upper arm?
Looks like a birthmark.