Pamela Anderson and Chanel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I browse Oh No They Didn't all the time and I came across this post from a few days ago. Pamela Anderson poses nude for Playboy and in one of the photos she's seen naked with a chanel purse on her shoulder. It's actually a cute little purse. Anyways, I thought you ladies would be interested to know/see.

***had to edit our links as we don't allow links to other Forums, blogs, etc. . .

2. Thanks for the link!! I dont know what to say (about Pam posing with the purse) so it's best I keep my mouth zipped. Thanks so much for sharing though!

For the people who do not want to browse through a couple (there's actually quite a few!) of nude pics of Pamela, here's the link to the picture with the chanel purse. NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n174/SenRu_2006/pamela7.jpg

3. ewwww... i took a look and that poor chanel bag... i think it could hardly cover one boob!
    thanks for letting me start my day off right, girls! :yucky: haha!

4. thanks Jen! I had to edit out the other link, your's is much more acceptable!

5. OMG.... My eyes!!!! I just clicked on that link while I'm at the school computer lab. Good thing I closed it just in time.

6. Is there a Chanel in that pic?

7. If I looked like that I would wear the same outfit. lol.

8. ^^:lol:

9. Opps, I'll know better next time!

Let's not start hating on other women's bodies...

10. OMG lol

11. :shocked:chanel bag is so small compared to hmm....

12. speechless....too small to cover her..err..

13. i love that picture
    its done very tasteful IMO

14. Hehehehe she actually looks good. Maybe better without clothes. That Chanel is a cute little helpless thing!

15. lol