Pam & Kid’s Wedding

he he he, you gotta love her. She manages to look cheap even on her wedding day, and thats some achievement when you have Tara Mellon as your bridesmaid :biggrin: - I guess at least her feet looked nice ;)

July 31, 2006

Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock's Wedding Brought to You By Corona

pam073006.jpg

While details regarding the wedding of Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock are sketchy at this point (more details of be made available today), we can only assume that the two were somewhat tanked when it was time for the exchanging of the vows. All of the photos taken of the couple over the weekend showed them with a drink in hand.
All we know at this point is that the couple was indeed married on Saturday in St. Tropez. We wish them both the best of luck.
Earlier this month, Pamela wrote a few things about her love for Kid:
"I'm happy," she wrote. "I see the light. Sounds dramatic but it's true." She also seemed to allude to her on-again-off-again relationship with Kid Rock when she wrote, "I've raised my kids alone in hope of a miracle."
"Well my miracle came and went. And came back and back because he knew that I'd wake up one day and realize that I was waiting for nothing," she said.

Many more photos from Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock's booze fueled wedding weekend, after the jump.
Anderson, Kid Rock marry in St. Tropez [AP]

Written by Eva Boyd

I guess she can't win. She would have been criticized if she'd worn a white gown too. I like her. She's not afraid to be who she is. As for Tommy and her, she's better off. He has a history of physical abuse and substance abuse.