Pam @ Hyde Last Night

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PANDERSON111306_1.jpg PANDERSON111306_2.jpg PANDERSON111306_3.jpg PANDERSON111306_4.jpg
  2. She looks like trash. Good for her. ..alright that was harsh...I really can't keep up with her boob jobs anymore either.

3. I thought she'd given up on the boob jobs...?:wtf:
    She's not getting any younger...and it shows.
    Still, nice legs pammy...that's all!:smile:

4. She wore that on Jimmy Kimmel and he was hilarious! She acted spaced out and totally weird IMO, kept pushing her hands through her hair. . . she's hard for me to watch, a lot like Farrah used to be. . . . like watching a car crash.

5. lol!

6. She's literally shining from head to toe. Yikes.

7. Didn't she just have a miscarriage? Where is Kid Rock???

But I agree -- that dress is awful and she needs to put the twins away. Or least get a reduction.

8. This is getting to be a bit much as she gets older...

9. OMG the boobs!!! Love the bag though.

10. She has a hot body WE ALL KNOW. She is just dressed way over the top. She is looking like a low priced call girl. She is pushing 40 she could dress sexy with out looking skanky!

11. I have one word that sums up Pam Anderson: YUCK!!!

12. Well, she does have great legs. And um....I really like the bag. :shrugs: :shrugs: I would normally absolutely pick on somone (LOL) but after a miscarriage I am going to give her a little time.

13. yikes:wtf: those were some scary pics there

14. Pretty legs! WOW! I like her! Always have.

15. I like shoes and her BAG!!!!:happydance: :choochoo: Wawa Wee Wa! But her dress is BLAH, trashy. It would look great if she wore nice bants or jeans and a sweet top. She also looks really drunk!:weird:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice