Palm Springs

DC-Cutie

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
in the store....
Going to Palm Springs for 4 days, hotel is booked, car rental all set.

Now, we are just looking for other things to do. We are golfing at the resort and maybe another course, doing the tram ride and a hike.

Any other suggestions for things to see and restaurants? What about spa's or massage therapist recommendations.

Thanks

Encore Hermes

·...¸><((((º>·´¯`·.
O.G.
Aug 6, 2007
villa di como
Going to Palm Springs for 4 days, hotel is booked, car rental all set.

Now, we are just looking for other things to do. We are golfing at the resort and maybe another course, doing the tram ride and a hike.

Any other suggestions for things to see and restaurants? What about spa's or massage therapist recommendations.

Thanks

El Paseo in Palm desert is a nice place to shop or just stroll. Depending where you are staying in PS getting there is a 20-30 min. scenic drive down palm canyon dr. (Hwy111)

I hesitate....but....... I was just talking to a friend who goes to the desert several times a year and he recommended Mitch's, (on el paseo) enjoys dinner on the patio.

Wait to see if anyone chimes in who has eaten there.

http://palmsprings.com/elpaseo/

redney

Lovin' Life!
O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
There are the Desert Hills Premium Outlets in Cazabon, if you feel like outlets. It's about 25-30 minutes from Palm Springs.

I'm a sucker for mid-century modern architecture and if this floats your boat, there is a tour that runs twice daily. I love the Las Palmas neighborhood! http://www.palmspringsmoderntours.com/reservations.html

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
We went hiking in the desert - straddled the San Andreas fault. It was a bit scary being between the boulders a few times but it was not strenuous. We hired a private guide to take us out. It was amazing. It's been a long time, but recall a little but of ride into the desert as most of the homes were off the grid.