Palm Springs Quality Issue

axelixel

May 16, 2015
Hi.. I have this Palm Springs Mini from February 2017 and been using her for a while. This morning I using her and realized this : IMG_1654.JPGIMG_1655.JPG

Is this a normal thing? Can you just cut the strand? Or do I need to take her to LV boutique. Mu aunt bought me this from Selfridges London. If I bring it to my nearest local LV store will they fix it for me? I'm worried the things will get worst.

Hi.. I have this Palm Springs Mini from February 2017 and been using her for a while. This morning I using her and realized this : View attachment 3683498View attachment 3683499

Is this a normal thing? Can you just cut the strand? Or do I need to take her to LV boutique. Mu aunt bought me this from Selfridges London. If I bring it to my nearest local LV store will they fix it for me? I'm worried the things will get worst.
That's just some pesky fuzz and nothing that a careful snip with a pair of scissors won't fix. As fabuleux already mentioned, you can take it back to LV sometime in the future for re-glazing, but right now it's far from necessary.

Hi.. I have this Palm Springs Mini from February 2017 and been using her for a while. This morning I using her and realized this : View attachment 3683498View attachment 3683499

I'd just cut it off like the others said as well. I've even had threads/fibers sticking out of brand new bags; it's just the nature of the material. Eventually, it will need revarnished (reglazed) but it's not that bad right now. You only really need to worry about glazing when it's protecting the canvas edges; leather doesn't even truly need glazing, it's just for aesthetic purposes and many bags, including longchamp, have little to no glazing protecting the edges of the leather on the handles of bags such as the Le Pliage. I hope this puts your mind at ease!