Palm Springs Mini Patent or Monogram?

liz_

O.G.
Sep 7, 2011
Hello I've been waiting The Palm Springs Mini since it was released but was worried it was too trendy but I just can't move past it and I've decided to purchase one. So I'm stuck on which one and would love your help and feedback.
Which do you prefer? Monogram canvas better long term?
How does LV patent leather hold up? Thank you for your help.
IMG_1493323599.798547.jpgIMG_1493323672.381451.jpg

Hello I've been waiting The Palm Springs Mini since it was released but was worried it was too trendy but I just can't move past it and I've decided to purchase one. So I'm stuck on which one and would love your help and feedback.
Which do you prefer? Monogram canvas better long term?
How does LV patent leather hold up? Thank you for your help.
View attachment 3681121View attachment 3681124
I would also go with the Canvas one! The real leather Palm Springs just looks @ me and is saying... I will get scratches :biggrin:
But just my opinion.:angel:

Reactions: liz_
Patent leather is usually hard wearing. It doesn't scratch easily, as far as I know.
I think it depends on your needs. I feel the canvas one is more casual.

No house does patent like LV- it is glorious but it def is more maintenance in terms of finger prints. If you already had the mono MPS I would vote for the patent. But for your first and possibly only, I too vote for the mono- it is a wonderful casual bag that is fun and quirky. But I do love the patent version too:heart:

No house does patent like LV- it is glorious but it def is more maintenance in terms of finger prints. If you already had the mono MPS I would vote for the patent. But for your first and possibly only, I too vote for the mono- it is a wonderful casual bag that is fun and quirky. But I do love the patent version too:heart:

Thank you for the great reply., so true for the first and possibly only classic is the better choice.