Palm Springs Mini or Capucines BB

• Palm Springs Mini

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Capucines BB

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters

jessicanoelle

Feb 15, 2016
Hi there! I know comparing the PSM and the Capucines BB is like comparing apples to oranges. I have fallen in love with both but am only able to pick one for Christmas.

Things I am wondering about: Which can I dress up and down? Which is more durable? Which appears to be more of a classic years down the line?

I usually wear a lot of neutrals, long coats, blazers, dresses with sneakers, chunky boots, or heels on date nights. Not sure if that helps, but that is my overall aesthetic.

Which one should I choose?:confused1:

I personally always prefer traditional bags to backpacks, but it definitely depends on what you plan to use it for or what you're lacking in the bags you own now. From what you said I think both would be great. Good luck!

I currently own 4 Chanel classic flaps (different sizes/mostly black, one pink), Trendy CC, Coco Handle, a LV Pochette Metis, and a speedy. I have a mini backpack from Michael Kors I bought a while back but still use to the gym, etc. I’ve realized that I absolutely adore top handle bags since getting my Trendy, but also feel like I’m missing a backpack? Argh so hard! I, too, lean more classic, traditional because I try to consider whether or not I’ll still be wearing bags into my 40s/50s.

I voted for the Capucines based on the requirements in your first post. However, I changed my mind after you described your collection. I think the Trendy and Coco Handle will be easily worn in any outfit you'd wear Capucines so the PSM would be better for versatility!

if you're selling the coco handle, maybe the LV capucines would be a great replacement!
the capucines is SO well constructed and such a special piece, i would recommend thinking carefully about this decision :smile:

Reactions: beautycase
Quick update: Thank you guys so much for your input. I had just bought a PSM but unfortunately after looking it over again and again, I realized the alignment was very off and it was really bothering me, so back it will go. This was the same issue I had last year when I purchased it and I ended up returning it. Wish they could perfect the alignment.

So...this time, I ended up taking a completely different route and purchased a medium/large goatskin Chanel 19 in 20A beige as I realized as I was looking over my purses that I don't have any neutral colored bags (aside from black). I've decided to keep my Capucines BB on my wishlist (after I sell my Coco Handle) and will still be on the lookout (in the future as I am on ban island as of today) for a well-aligned PSM in store.

Thanks again!!! :love: