Palm springs mini opinions needed...

fairlady

O.G.
Sep 17, 2006
Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on the the Palm Springs mini on this forum as well as plenty of youtube reviews so that I can be sure before I purchase. I think this is a great looking bag that will hold all of my daily essentials. I especially love the monogram with the black leather trim! I will probably look to wear it crossbody style. I love the look of this bag , I am wondering if anyone could be so kind to give me their opinions as to how this bag wears and their feelings in general. I have read many threads on the bag , I guess I am looking to hear from those who have owned this bag now for 1-2 years! Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cate14
I have had my mini palm springs for just under 2 years. I do not use it daily, it is my weekend bag. Great for running errands, holds all my essentials and most important to me weatherproof! I just noticed this past Friday cracking along the edges where the zipper runs. I took it to LV on Saturday and they immediately offered to replace and deemed my existing bag as defective. My sales associate texted me last night to tell me my new backpack was received yesterday and is shipping to me today! Overall, this is a great bag and would recommend.

I'm also looking into this bag and was wondering about longevity (feelings; wear and tear). Thanks for posting this specific question, and thanks to Sydney226 for your response.

Reactions: JazzyMac
I would like to follow up and also thank Sydney for her response. As far as I can tell everyone seems to really love this bag! It fits quite a bit! I own the Gucci soho disco bag which has been a workhouse for me, very durable and fits all of my daily essentials! I absolutely love the black trim/monogram combo on the palm springs mini backpack. I would hope and expect it to also be a workhouse for me(especially given the current price)