PALM SPRINGS MINI BACKPACK

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone know whether Melbourne and Sydney store have any Palm Spring MINI Backpack?
    Im going to LOS ANGELES,LAS VEGAS on August..
    Anyone know which store have this available?
    Thanks

2. I live in California, not sure if you're from the states but it's been really hard to get here as well.

3. I heard from my SA that the mini palm springs backpack have a long waiting list. I'm also from California and she said that it's been quite hard to get.

4. its available online

5. Hi, everyone. I need your help with this. Is this normal for an authentic palm springs mini to have the front logo misaligned as seen on the attached pic? Everything about the bag is fine like the hardware, straps, etc. except for this. Your comments will be appreciated. Thanks!

Attached Files:

BrittanyFratello likes this.
  6. I've seen many authentic ones that are misaligned but it all depends on whether it bothers you. I personally would be bothered by it so I would continue to search for a perfect one. Perfect ones do exist.

7. Are you talking about the logos on the pocket?

8. I just went to the LV boutique in my area and they had the mini in stock... And Made In France . I would've gotten it but I just purchased a bag.

9. Hi Arlene619, where abouts are you?

I'm located in Sydney Australia and the wait list is really long.

I made a full deposit early August to have one in, but they're currently shipping stock for those who paid in full in mid July. Mines probably still a while away

If anyone is interested - I was informed by my SA that they are no longer taking full deposits for the Palm Springs mini! She said they just can't keep up with the demand and will be pushing the new PS mini with the inverted colours when it's released here.