Palm Springs Mini Backpack. Which Canvas poll.

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
My boutiques are always out of these so I haven't seen them in person. I ordered the Reverse Mono and it arrived today. I got lily and the classic mono and the World Tour showed available. They will be here Wednesday but it's going to be hard to pick one

Which canvas do you prefer, classic monogram, reverse monogrammor the World Tour.

IMG_1482175601.533081.jpg

IMG_1482175613.749955.jpg

IMG_1482175624.333346.jpg

Classic mono. I've noticed, that only about 25% of bag addicts keep seasonal bags. After about a year of a new release, I see the market flooded with them with peeps keeping their classic pieces. So thats why I chose the classic. In the end it will be long lasting and go with everything. ~ XOXO

That's hard, but I agree that classic looks best and as a bonus (IMO) it has black leather trim vs. vachetta which I think looks awesome. If you wanted something in the world tour line I do think the idea of the travel tags looks best in the ps mini and in the NF. Good luck!

Thank you all for your input !!!
I had honestly thought I would be going with the classic mono but wanted to be sure. Wednesday when the classic and WT arrives, I may still do that but I must say, that when I first opened the reverse, my first thought was I'm keeping this one

The pictures do not do it justice. I just got the pochette metis in the reverse and I adore it.

I do think you are right about classic mono and the test of time. But this is so pretty and it's a bit different. This is going to be hard to pick!!

Classic mono. I'm really not feeling the reverse mono for some reason! And the world tour just isn't my cup of tea. I'm surprised these are still hard to find? My local boutique had all of them in stock just a few days ago.

Thank you so much for your input. I agree with each and every one of you, which is why this is so confusing! LOL!

I guess I'll find out what hits me tomorrow when the classic and WT arrives!