Palm & Dots Sadness

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello LV LVOEs. So I was reading through my FB and saw a post in a popular chat about a members Palms and Dots NF rubbing on all 4 corners already... She has only had it for 4-5 days. That made me look at my Toiletry Pouch 26 that I got on launch.... Sure enough there was peeling already. I have only used it once as a clutch and then it's been safely tucked in my bag. I am making a trip to my local LV and hopefully they will let me return/exchange it. My Palm & Dots heart is broken. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Maybe I got a defect? I have multiple items with prints and have never had an issue. Thanks for letting me vent. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460865245.158855.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460865263.609795.jpg

2. What a bummer. Good luck at the store....keep us posted.

3. +1

4. That looks terrible on such a newly purchased item. And the color makes it even more noticeable. It's way too delicate.

5. Definitely will do. I have never had an issue before. I really loved this piece.

6. I know. I have purchased so many LE items and never had a problem at all. I hoping it's just a defect.

7. The prints are notoriously delicate and chip easily. Remember the Cerises prints? Sadly, I don't think it's a defect, I think it will happen again with a new bag.

8. I actually have the Cerises collection and believe it or not they are in perfect condition. I really just want to exchange it for a plain monogram TP 26. This is sad but I learned my lesson.

9. That's horrible, so sorry, and it scares me as I just splurged on the Speedy Jungle for my birthday......Oh my........

10. Strange. I've had absolutely no chipping with my Ramages NF from last year. I just received the TP 26 today and I'm wondering If I should keep??

11. oh geeez. I just purchased a Neverfull today, the red palm blue dots print. I will use it every day this week and see how it goes.

12. Oh boy. That's not good for all. I hope LV sorts this out for u. Good luck. This is the second one I have seen like this.

13. Oh no! I hope they will let you exchange for something else.

14. This chipping happened exact same to my mini pouchette Christmas animation just after one usage.

15. Good! I have seen many chipped Cerises though... so it's not unusual at all. But I am with you anyway. I would exchange for a plain one.