Pallas

chicfashion

Dec 28, 2015
What do you guys think the outlook of Pallas clutch will be?

Do you think the price will go down or only has room to increase because it's new ?

frangipani1

Nov 3, 2016
On the Pallas clutch specifically, I can't really see how they can increase the price in the short term as it is already expensive for a small bag, although the new colours seem to be sold out (in some colours) and popular. I have the noir and like it but don't think it is worth paying more than current RRP for, particularly while it continues to be the bag that the store assistants carry, I feel this devalues it a little.

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
On the Pallas clutch specifically, I can't really see how they can increase the price in the short term as it is already expensive for a small bag, although the new colours seem to be sold out (in some colours) and popular. I have the noir and like it but don't think it is worth paying more than current RRP for, particularly while it continues to be the bag that the store assistants carry, I feel this devalues it a little.
I feel the same way as you ... I have been eyeing this clutch and do like it , I have seen the reveals on youtube.. but for the price , I had hoped it would have been a tad bigger then I would have bought it immediately...for current price I still have to think about it as I am not in position to buy several LV for now..so I need to pick wisely... I am hoping LV comes out with something a little bigger in size. I find the EVA comparely in size. and wanted something bigger.

Sep 17, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
I feel the same way as you ... I have been eyeing this clutch and do like it , I have seen the reveals on youtube.. but for the price , I had hoped it would have been a tad bigger then I would have bought it immediately...for current price I still have to think about it as I am not in position to buy several LV for now..so I need to pick wisely... I am hoping LV comes out with something a little bigger in size. I find the EVA comparely in size. and wanted something bigger.
But the Eva is being discontinued and is nowhere to be found.... sold out online and gone in all stores as of yesterday....:sad:

love2learn

Jul 26, 2013
Dallas/Ft. Worth
It won't go down. With them coming out with new colors it will probable be around awhile. Love it with the new marine blue or even the rose podoure colors. It is small, but still functional. And all the Pallas bags (regular size, BB, clutch) are all on the higher side. I have the regular size and it's a great bag and love the outside pockets. I bought it in 2013 when the Pallas first came out. I would not pay the price it's at now though. There are other monogram, or DE canvas bags that are great and less money.

Moon79

Mar 20, 2014
I too have been eyeing the Pallas clutch in Noir - I think it is just stunning. I have been obsessing over which piece to buy to use as a small bag for date nights/girls nights, etc. I was ready to pull the trigger on the Pallas clutch - and then had second thoughts. I am now really seriously thinking about the Favorite PM. Can anyone give me some feedback? You'd think I was buying a car the amount of time I've spent watching videos, googling Pallas vs Favorite, etc! Unfortunately I can't try either on right now, unless I make a drive to my nearest store (about 3 hours away). I too though wonder about the Pallas clutch being essentially the ones the SA's carry - although it is just stunning. I currently have the Palermo - which was my first LV, and I love it. If anyone has any thoughts on Pallas vs Favorite - I'd love to hear them!!

frangipani1

Nov 3, 2016
I chose Pallas over favorite primarily because I don't like the magnetic closure of the favorite and I liked the zip closure of the Pallas as well as the design of the Pallas- it is much more modern and fresher than the favorite. I like the front pocket and use it for my phone, it's perfect.

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
I too have been eyeing the Pallas clutch in Noir - I think it is just stunning. I have been obsessing over which piece to buy to use as a small bag for date nights/girls nights, etc. I was ready to pull the trigger on the Pallas clutch - and then had second thoughts. I am now really seriously thinking about the Favorite PM. Can anyone give me some feedback? You'd think I was buying a car the amount of time I've spent watching videos, googling Pallas vs Favorite, etc! Unfortunately I can't try either on right now, unless I make a drive to my nearest store (about 3 hours away). I too though wonder about the Pallas clutch being essentially the ones the SA's carry - although it is just stunning. I currently have the Palermo - which was my first LV, and I love it. If anyone has any thoughts on Pallas vs Favorite - I'd love to hear them!!
I think it is personal (pursesonal? hehe) preference. If you prefer zip top, go for the Pallas - but if you prefer flap and are okay with magnetic closure, go for Favorite.
I debated both but went for Favorite DE MM.

Reactions: LVoe4DB

lmack

Dec 19, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
Not sure if you belong to the Facebook group - "Louis Vuitton Addicted: buy,sell, trade"- but there are several excellent used condition pallas clutches for sale currently for about $900 give or take. Usually you can negotiate too. And the price includes shipping and no taxes. Check it out.