• Pallas Chain

• Marais BB

Results are only viewable after voting.

LV Bags Lover

«Mini Collector»
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Singapore

Most of the time, my dressing is casual but at times I will dress smart casual. So, which bag? :biggrin:

Till now for the BB, I have collected alma BB and speedy BB. :cool:

Felifulify

May 10, 2014
My vote is for the Pallas Chain It's so beautiful and elegant! 😍

Last edited:

vinbenphon1

May 2, 2013
Western Australia
I have the Pallas Chain in Safran and can't think of a more beautiful bag. It has bling, style and femininity with a little hint of monogram canvas. I like the marais bb, but not in mono canvas, I just think it is too much. I can fit a wallet, mini pochette (make up bag) key holder, sunglasses in cloth bag and mobile. I wear mine with jeans and it would look equally fabulous with corporate or smart casual.

LV Bags Lover

«Mini Collector»
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Singapore
I tried the Pallas Chain again today. I find the bag is a bit too mature for me. Heehee. :biggrin: The Marais BB is really cute. :graucho:

Cocobear

Dec 21, 2012
Canada
Marais BB!
I love this bag! It's not a popular bag but I just love the look and lots of compartments. I'm still saving for a Marias but in bigger size.

LV Bags Lover

«Mini Collector»
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Singapore
Marais BB!
I love this bag! It's not a popular bag but I just love the look and lots of compartments. I'm still saving for a Marias but in bigger size.
I prefer a bag that's not popular so that I won't bump into someone else on the street with the same bag! Haha! :graucho:

Anyway, the shape is quite unique. I like bag with wide base so that the bag won't get flat easily. However, the price tag is a bit on a higher side for a monogram bag. :P