Pallas; does it hang like this on the shoulder?

YazlindaYazid

Feb 10, 2014
Hi,

I am doing a bit of 'homework' on my next wish list...that is the Pallas.
I came across this picture and it kinda worries me to see how it is like.
It seems here it does not keep to its shape.
I did read somewhere u need to have a base shaper and a organizer to 'maintain' its shape.

Any other cons I need to be on a look out?

Appreciate the help.
Thanks in advance.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410957584.229450.jpg

I just got the pallas last month in pink. The bag is a squishy, structured bag if that makes sense. It sags a bit but nothing major. Some other TPFers who have had theirs longer may be able to offer more long term insight. I LOVE my Pallas! It's a great size, I love the side pockets, the handle options and the mix of leather and cavas. It's my perfect LV.

Mine is definitely more structured than it looks in that pic. The canvas has some flexibility, but the above pic makes it look a Delightful or something which it is definitely not. It is a wonderful mid-sized handbag. I honestly cannot think of any cons.

Mine is more structured than the one shown in the photo - I've had it for 9 months now.

Here are some recent photos of me with the bag (all taken within the past month):

IMG_2357_zpse411abd6.jpg

IMG_2354_zpsc6b8cc18.jpg

IMG_2376_zpsd2cab6be.jpg

IMG_2411_zpsf646a42c.jpg

IMG_2413_zpscc551608.jpg

IMG_2463_zps1ef3e3b3.jpg

Hope this helps!

Another question ladies...do you think a base shaper and an organiser is necessary? Coz I read that some do use it.

I use a base shaper in my Speedy 30, Delightful MM, Estrela and Neverfull but none of the others. This because these bags tend to sag a tad which I do not like. But as far as making it more structured with a base shaper no strictly for the bottom sag. I use a purse organizer in all my bags. I do that for one I like to be organized and the other to keep my bags looking new inside!

Be Blessed MoNikki

I don't think that you need a base shaper! I have a Pallas and it does keep shape very well!

I remember, I have seen one woman on an airport with a bag, that looked like a Pallas. She was walking just 2 steps in before me, and the bag was hanging quite strange on her shoulder. That I just realized, that the bag was FAKE! So maybe this bag is also a fake!

Last edited: