Pallas clutch

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
I see on the website that this pallas clutch is very similar in size to the eva.
does anyone have both ? which do you like better, will one fit lots more than the other ..
just looking for personal experience with this clutch... i have been eyeing it from the website
and unfortunately cannot see IRL.

I see on the website that this pallas clutch is very similar in size to the eva.
does anyone have both ? which do you like better, will one fit lots more than the other ..
just looking for personal experience with this clutch... i have been eyeing it from the website

I was going to buy the Pallas Clutch back in December, but ended up taking home an Eva. For me it was the strap on the Eva - it's a little bit longer and I liked it better crossbody on me. But, I did still like the Pallas. I really liked the zipper on it, and my cell phone fit perfect in that front pocket.

I think they are pretty comparable in size, but another selling point for me on the Eva was that it looked better as a clutch without the strap, and felt more comfortable to hold that way too. If you check YouTube, Handbags with Heather did a nice review and comparison between the Pallas Clutch and a Pochette. I found it helpful when I was researching it myself :smile:

Reactions: OneMoreDay

I just bought the Pallas clutch and compared it with the Eva in the store. I liked having the outside pocket for my cell. Inside, there is a small pocket as well. The SA also motioned that the Pallas clutch is replacing the Eva since the Eva is being discontinued.

I've heard the Pallas Clutch holds less than Pochette Accessoires (which I've heard holds the same amount as the Eva clutch) which made me stir away from it. Other than that, it's a lovely design!

I've heard the Pallas Clutch holds less than Pochette Accessoires (which I've heard holds the same amount as the Eva clutch) which made me stir away from it. Other than that, it's a lovely design!
that is what I am worried about I definitely don't want it to hold less than the pochette accessoires....