Pallas Clutch Receipt has a purchase date of Feb 28th 18, but production code is 03/18 inside purse?

ash21love

Dec 6, 2016
Hey ladies,
Any help with this..? So I bought a very lightly pre owned Pallas Clutch In Rose which as you know is sold out and so very hard to come by, so much so, that I had to buy used.
Now the seller provided the box, receipt, & dust bag. And it all passes my sniff test and I like to think im very good and spotting a fake.. But one thing is odd..

Her purchase receipt says February 28th 2018, but the purse production code inside says 03/18. How can this be? Could it have been a shipment the store just got in and it was Stamped for March since it was already the end of Feb? Or is this a red flag? Thoughts?

Hey ladies,
Any help with this..? So I bought a very lightly pre owned Pallas Clutch In Rose which as you know is sold out and so very hard to come by, so much so, that I had to buy used.
Now the seller provided the box, receipt, & dust bag. And it all passes my sniff test and I like to think im very good and spotting a fake.. But one thing is odd..

Her purchase receipt says February 28th 2018, but the purse production code inside says 03/18. How can this be? Could it have been a shipment the store just got in and it was Stamped for March since it was already the end of Feb? Or is this a red flag? Thoughts?

It sounds like it may be the third week in 2018. That would make it legit:smile: