Pallas Clutch issues

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello I bought my pallas clutch in noir back in March. I started noticing it was getting dirty in the canvas parts so I wiped it gently with a damp cloth and noticed a bunch of brown coming off. I thought maybe it was just me and I placed it somewhere. once I wiped it it was fine. then I noticed it was getting dirty again a few weeks later. again I wiped it and it was brown stuff coming off! it is so strange because ive had my favorite in DE for 6 months and I wiped that to see if anything would come off on the towel and nothing. then I looked at the mini pochette in mono and nothing. then I looked at my neverfull in DE which ive had for almost a year and my towel wasn't dirty. is it possible the canvas is leaking dye? anyone have this issue?

2. I have the same bag in poppy with no issues. I would call CS.

3. I just put this on my wishlist. I haven't heard of any problems but please let us know what you find out! Good luck!