Palermo PM, you complete me!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

I've been secretly lusting after this bag since 2008, stalking the Palermo Club, and living vicariously through everyone's reveals. As the years passed, and the prices increased, I figured I'd never purchase this new. $1650 at the boutique just seems so wrong. Well, thanks to a tPF member's excellent review of eLady's global website, I managed to score this lovely lil beauty at a great price! May I present to you, my practically new to me, Palermo PM, born on the 20th week of 2012 in France!! I am so happy to finally have her in my collection. :smile:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396490422.191386.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396490460.075935.jpg

My current collection...
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396490670.227007.jpg

I think for now, I am done. :smile:
    Thanks for letting me share!

2. Very pretty!!! Congrats! Great collection. Love both your gallieras! She's on my list- one day!:yes:

3. Beautiful collection, congrats!!

4. Congrats! You have a lovely collection!!

5. Congratulations!

6. My goodness, perfect condition. It's beautiful and so is your collection. Congrats!

7. Wow! That's a great collection you have, congrats on your Palermo.

8. Congrates! I love your collection and we have some in common! :smile:

9. Congrats Twin! Such a beautiful, classic bag. Will check out elady for a bag I am dying to have ;)

10. so pretty, i been wanting one. do you mind telling me the $ tag from lady? congrats!

11. Thanks everyone!

I got really lucky. After the sale price, and additional discount for new members, my total ended up being $1099.

12. Looks great, CONGRATS!!! The Palermo PM has also been on my wishlist since it came out so I'll have to stalk eLady's for another one. Beautiful family you have there.

13. Congrats on a great find, and lovely collection!!!

14. Congrats. I hope to have the Palermo one day!

15. Congrats! You have a great collection! :smile: