Palermo PM vs Turenne MM

enjoy1

O.G.
Jul 29, 2013
Hi Ladies,

Help! I am on the hunt for the new perfect LV. :smile: I've been off this board for about 6 months so I'm kinda behind the times. I got a new puppy and he has been keeping me very busy!

I went into the LV Store the other day with the intention of buying the Palermo. I have always loved the look of that bag. I love the vechetta leather on there and I love totes. The only thing that has held me back from buying this bag is the wide based bottom. So those of you that have this bag, does the wide bottom bother you, if you carry it over your shoulder?

But when I was in the LV store, and debating, she pulled out the new Turenne and it is so pretty. I went back and forth, got confused and ended up leaving without buying anything.

She said the Palermo is being discontinued and when they are gone they are gone.

So please give me any opinions you guys have!!
Thank YOU!

I had bought the Palermo a while back because it is such a pretty bag. But I did return it, because the base was to wide when I used the shoulder strap. The base didn't bother me so much when I held it by hand. I now have the Turenne mm and am very happy with it.

I just got the Turenne MM on Friday. LOVE LOVE LOVE, she's the newer style and just sits so nicely! The wider bottom thing doesn't seem to bother me at all. Either one is a great choice but I do love the newer look to the Turenne.

Turenne! I was just at the boutique this past week and had the chance to see it IRL and try it on.... Love it!
Also love the way it molds nicely to the body when worn cross body.

another thing to consider. Palermo has flat handles, Turenne has rolled handles. Will make a big difference in comfort when carrying it I think. I just think the Turenne looks more modern. Palermo is meh to me...

I have this Palermo PM and love it. But I never use it on the shoulder. I bought additional long strap, so I use it as a handheld bag or crossbody.
But now I really like the look of new Turenne, such a modern fresh shape that will not be dated soon.
Get the Turenne! :wave:

My vote goes to Turenne! It's understated, a perfect size and personifies "chic" in my opinion. I recently sold my Neverful MM in DE ( too much bag for me and read like a tote vs a handbag) and I'm am planning to replace it with the Turenne. Both look lovely on you, but I think the Turenne is a bit more flattering. Buy and enjoy! Congrats on your new puppy! We got a nes puppy this past February and we are in love with her!