Palermo PM vs Turenne MM

Did you get the Turenne MM? If so what do you think about that size? Do you wear it as a shoulder purse or cross body? The straps seemed a little long to carry it on my shoulder and I'm not a cross body person.

I got the pm. The mm had a shorter strap (or what appeared to be) sink knew it wouldn't work for me as a cross body. I eventually learned that all of the straps are the same length but because the widths of the bags aren't the same that's why the straps appeAr shorter as you go up in size

I tried my things in the mm and the pm. They all fit novel in the pm and I just think the pm is "cuter" than the other sizes

It is a little long to carry on he shoulder but you can always get a shorter strap from a different bag....

I actually like the Palermo on you but the Turenne would be more worry free since its less vachetta.

I have a regular Noe which has a huge base and it doesn't bother me :smile:

GL with your decision!

Both nice, but the Palermo has a little more pizzaz! And with your height I think it looks very chic. The bottom is nice especially when you set it down.

I have the Turenne PM and love it! It's the perfect cross body bag, I didn't even know it was out and I was in Paris last month and the sales assistant told me about the "new" one :smile:

Palermo for me! Had one, sold it, and regret it since! The Turenne reminds me of the Coach Lindsey bag that I had and I just cant go over that LOL

Sold my palermo pm and regret it too. The handles were getting blackened and vachetta darkened and a bit dirty so I felt embarassed with it. LV just doesn;t have an shoulder bags like they used to like the Hampstead and others! Only the Neverfull with drowns me and Totally PM which I want in the monogram but have seen some terrible looking second hand ones on ebay. What do you think?