Palermo PM vs. Tivoli PM

Apr 13, 2010
Loving both, but can only choose one. Looking for something monogram, doesn't have to be an every day bag, just something cute!

I straight up love the tivoli pm. It's so cute and elegant and feminine.

The palermo is an older style, but i think it's classic and LOVE that it can be worn multiple ways. It looks really cute worn all ways, epecially hand held.

Decisions, decisions. The website is showing both are available now, but am always hesitant to buy online because i usally like to inspect before i buy but i don't have a store near me!

Those who have both, what are your thoughts on each?

I don't have both of them, but I had to make the same decision this summer. I went with the Tivoli PM. I don't use it much, but when I do, it is special. I really wanted something cute and casually elegant for evenings out. The Tivoli PM is nice alternative to a Speedy. I loved the Palermo, but since I have a Neverfull, I found the styles to be very similar. It really depends on what you want from the bag. I think a Palermo will get more use, but I think he Tivoli is a more special bag.

Hm.. . interesting scenario. . .I love both bags also. . . my dilemma in particular is between a speedy 30 and a tivoli pm. My problem with the speedy is that everyone seems to have one. That is why I was considering the tivoli pm. What a great alternative to a handheld small handbag. On the other hand, I have also considered the Palermo pm simply because the Palermo GM is my favorite bag! I really wouldn't mind having the smaller version.

I think it would really help you to figure out if you absolutely want a handheld bag. If so, I would suggest the Tivoli pm. But if you like to wear bags on your shoulder, I would recommend the Palermo pm, plus I think it has an extra pocket in it.

Good luck! Show us a reveal when you get it!

I don't have them, but I was considering the Palermo PM this past month...didn't get it on vacation because I found the price to be about the same in HK as here and didn't want the hassle of declaring it and possibly paying duties! It is still on my list but am now wanting the smooshie Mahina Stellar PM instead.....:thinking:

I bought the Palermo PM and immediately sent it back for the Tivoli PM. The Palermo while bigger just wasn't cute on me with the shoulder strap. Plus it is so boxy. I think the Tivoli is so cute. The rolled handles of the Tivoli are more comfortable as a handheld than the Palermo.