Palermo PM, Retiro PM and Cabas Mezzo

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies

I cannot decide between these three bags. I want probably two of them one for travel (passport, makeup bag, iPad mini, kindle, camera, phone, chargers) and another for everyday use. I currently have a Saumur MM, Saleya MM, Batignolles Vertical and Mulberry Roxanne. Which two would you recommend and why? Thanks in advance.

2. Palermo and Cabas Mezzo. I have been looking for a Cabas Mezzo in good condition, especially want it for travel.

3. I like retiro and palermo

4. my vote for the retiro!!!👍

5. I am biased. I own a retiro and love it.

6. I must say I love the Vachetta on the Retiro and that it's like a 'grown up' speedy. The Palermo has the feminine pleating...but the Cabas is a classic. So Retiro 1st choice just need to decide between the other two. Thanks for your help so far x

7. I vote for the retiro!!! Great bag!

8. palermo

9. I own the Retiro and use it daily. I absolutely LOVE it! Before I got this bag I had my eye on the Palermo but decided to go with the Retiro cause it had a nice balance of elegance and casual IMO. So I choose Retiro. =)

10. Palermo PM. It is a great versatile bag.

11. Retiro PM bought! One more to go. I like the pleats on the Palermo but my hubby referred to them as 'creases'...taking the romance out of the bag!

12. Retiro is such a beautiful elegant bag, congrats. I would also choose it plus the Cabas.

13. I like the Palermo - it is unique and you don't see it everyday :smile: