Palermo PM PICS!

axewoman

O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
I got her yesterday (didn't like the Tivoli) and absolutely love the purse. It's perfect!

Sorry for the pics, my DH took them a minute ago in between football game! (big hurry!)

Attachments

• DSCF4505.JPG
    DSCF4505.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 807
  • DSCF4508.JPG
    DSCF4508.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 480
  • DSCF4510.JPG
    DSCF4510.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 381
  • DSCF4516.JPG
    DSCF4516.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 722
  • DSCF4518.JPG
    DSCF4518.JPG
    186.1 KB · Views: 2,915
Congrats on the new Palermo.......

but...

PLEASE tell me why you didn't like the Tivoli ??
I am eyeing that one.....TIA !!

Congrats on your new purse!!! It's a great bag and I love that it comes with a shoulder strap! I bought the Palermo PM last week but had to return it because of the wavy zipper - it wasn't zipping up correctly. But, I just got another Palermo yesterday that I'm happy with!! Yeah!!!

Congrats on the new Palermo.......

but...

PLEASE tell me why you didn't like the Tivoli ??
I am eyeing that one.....TIA !!

I WL the Tivoli GM and went yesterday to pick it up. But I didn't like it at all! The base is soft (although it has feet) so it gets suggy like the Speedys. And I didn't like the handles. The top was rolled like speedy and the rest is flat like batignolles. It just didn't feel nice over the shoulder. I was very disappointed as I waited for thet Tivoli forever. I must admit that Scarler made the purse look so much nicer than it is IRL. But then I tried the Palermo PM and I love it. It's such a great and roomy purse. The Palermo GM was way to large. A real huge shopper.

Congrats on your new purse!!! It's a great bag and I love that it comes with a shoulder strap! I bought the Palermo PM last week but had to return it because of the wavy zipper - it wasn't zipping up correctly. But, I just got another Palermo yesterday that I'm happy with!! Yeah!!!

I agree. it's a great purse! I was waiting so long for the Tivoli and then I ended up getting the Palermo. It's much nicer IMO.