Palermo PM orrr Tahitienne PM? Heeeelllpppp!

Ninahhh

Graphic Designer
O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
Canada
Hello everyone! I'm new here to urse forums * Waves *
I need some advice.
So I'm about to purchase my 3rd LV bag and I can't decide between the Palermo PM and the Tahitienne PM. I was soo in love with the palermo until I saw the Tahitienne, now I just cant decide. Although, I know I really like the zip top top for the Palermo but the colours for the Tahitienne are TDF!!!
HELPPP:yucky:

Charmed05

O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
JoHn'S WorLd
I think the Tahitienne PM is gorgeous for the spring / summer. I'm not a fan of the palermo, but you'd might get more use out of it. I don't know what other bags you have.

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
Palermo. You will get a lot more use out of it than the Tahitienne, since that is a summer-type bag and is more "trendy." Palermo is a classic style.

speyta

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Tahitienne :drool:. It's such a lovely bag. Although, I will admit it's definitely limited to spring/summer.

Ninahhh

Graphic Designer
O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
Canada
Well I leaning towards the Palermo because I know I won't get sick of it because it's such a classic bag. I'm also worried I might regret no getting the Tahitienne, because the colours are beautiful and it's so unique.

mariah9999

Lovin' LV
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Purseville
I say Palermo because it's a classic! I love the Tahitienne as well but think it will not be as popular after spring/summer and it's so costly for a truly seasonal bag. The Palermo will be loved forever!

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
Australia
I love the Palermo PM and it's on my wishlist, but have never seen this Tahitienne creature.. will have to look it up! :wondering

a4alice

Jan 3, 2008
tahitienne in pink hehe... soo cute and summery... i personally only like palermo gm not pm.

tosh

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
I love the Tahitienne, but you can use the Palermo more.
I would buy the Tahitenne anyway :smile:

Nov 18, 2006
Well depends what youre looking for, Palermo is more practical and year-round, while Tahitienne is summery and more fun!