Palermo PM or Tivoli PM?

kattyna

Mar 18, 2008
Hi girls,

I am a new LV addicted and I will buy soon a Speedy 25 azur; but I also fell in love with Palermo and Tivoli and can buy just one...but.... I don't know how to chose between these 2 beauties!!

How is the Palermo? Is it big? I usually take "small or medium" bags beacuse I don't have many things to bring around.. I would use it to go work every day.. what do you suggest?Better Palermo PM or Tivoli PM?

Thanks so much!!!

PinkSaffirez

Sep 5, 2007
Hi kattyna, I recently purchased the Palermo PM after going back and forth between it and the Tivoli. The Palermo PM is 14.6 x 10.6 x 6.7 and the Tivoli is 2 inches shorter but otherwise they are about the same size. I usually like a medium sized bag but I originally bought the Palermo GM and it was HUUUGE....like a piece of luggage!....so I took it back and got the PM. The deciding factor for purchasing the Palermo, for me, was because of the removable strap. Sometimes I like to carry a bag by the handles and other times I need to fling it over my shoulder. It's a nice-sized bag w/o being too large. It's definitely not a bag for someone that likes to wear theirs on the smaller side. Good luck! :smile:

kattyna

Mar 18, 2008
Thank you Pink..

I really like the Tivoli but I agree with you on the Palermo's removable strap!!
I think Palermo is more versatile... But the Tivoli is just sooooooo cute!!!!

So hard to decide!

I should buy both:P

Thanks for your help:smile:

kattyna

Mar 18, 2008
Thank you girls....

I also liked the Tivoli more than Palermo but then I thought about the strap..

I'm not able to decide!!

I think I'll go to the boutique and try them both..

Maybe try them is more helpful than just think about.

Thanks for your help!!

LABAG

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
I love the tivoli but in GM SIZE, YOU CAN USE AS A SHOULDER BAG, NO NEED FOR A STRAP. iT REALLY IS NOT THAT BIG A BAG, PROBABLY B/C THE ZIPPER SLOPES AND LOOKS MORE PURSE LIKE ,NOT TOTE LIKE(IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN)
THE TIVOLI IMO IS THE MOST FEMININE BAG LV MAKES NOW.:heart:
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HER!!! I WAS FORTUNATE TO LOCATE ON @ELUX LAST WEEK AND NOW THEY SEEM TO BE OUT IN BOTH SIZES. Good luck on your decision.

wwyy_1212

Apr 27, 2007
hello all, so happy to find this thread here....

I have to choose in between tivoli pm and palermo pm too...argh...I just got my palermo gm few days ago and decided to return to the shop later. I am only standing at 5'3" and palermo gm is way to big for my frame and needs...

I must admit that I adore the long strap of palermo gm that can be worn cross-body but the bag is way too big for me. I think people who likes big bag and travel alot would definitely pick the gm.

Anyway, I want something dressy and can be used day and night. dress down or dress up...yeah..I know I am asking for too much...

So I am thinking getting tivoli pm / palermo pm.

There are some remain balances and I will be top- up for damier azur ebene neverfull mm / speedy azur ebene 30...
I like neverfull for its softness and big capacity. But I like speedy for its zip and I hate the handle...

argh.....what a difficult decision making....The two bags I am getting gonna be my first 2 LV bags.....

BeautifulEmily

Michelle
O.G.
Jan 30, 2009
The tiloli pm looks like a more dressy bag in my opinion. The palermo looks like it could go either way. The little pleat dresses it up a bit but it does look like an every day bag too. I would go with the palermo PM. Good luck ;)