Palermo Pm, need some advice!

Charlotta

O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
Hi everyone!

I have bh, but i´m in love with palermo pm.
I read from the "palermo clubhouse" that pm can not be wear crossbody.
Could someone measure the strap how long it is?

And some modelling pics would be great.

Thanks!

I have the Palermo PM and personally haven't tried to wear it across the body. I believe it can be done but I just haven't ever wanted to wear it that way. I don't know the exact measurements of the strap but I've seen pictures on the clubhouse thread that it can be worn this way. I find the strap a little short for my liking to try this. I do, however, like wearing it on the shoulder with the longer strap.

^ yep... I like to wear the palermo on shoulder as well. I hardly wear it across but if I do, it will be a short while as the strap is a little short for wearing across body. I am 5'2. How tall are you Charlotta?

I am 160cm so definitely, the palermo will not be comfortable across your shoulders since the strap a little short for me. It may end above your waist.

If you have the eva, you could use the eva strap on the palermo since it is a longer strap:P
I don´t know how to change measurements...I´m 170 centimeters...

The Palermo PM can be worn across the shoulder as some have already said but I think it depends on one's height and bodytype. I'm 166 cm and I can wear it messenger style but it's not really that comfortable as the strap is a bit too short. I've tried using another strap which is longer, similar to the one that comes with Eva, but I don't think it's a good idea as the clasps are not sturdy enough IMO.