Palermo Pm, need some advice!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

I have bh, but i´m in love with palermo pm.
    I read from the "palermo clubhouse" that pm can not be wear crossbody.
    Could someone measure the strap how long it is?

And some modelling pics would be great.

Thanks!

2. I don't know how long the strap is but the Palermo PM can be worn across the body

3. I have the Palermo PM and personally haven't tried to wear it across the body. I believe it can be done but I just haven't ever wanted to wear it that way. I don't know the exact measurements of the strap but I've seen pictures on the clubhouse thread that it can be worn this way. I find the strap a little short for my liking to try this. I do, however, like wearing it on the shoulder with the longer strap.

4. ^ yep... I like to wear the palermo on shoulder as well. I hardly wear it across but if I do, it will be a short while as the strap is a little short for wearing across body. I am 5'2. How tall are you Charlotta?

5. I don´t know how to change measurements...I´m 170 centimeters...

6. I am 160cm so definitely, the palermo will not be comfortable across your shoulders since the strap a little short for me. It may end above your waist.

If you have the eva, you could use the eva strap on the palermo since it is a longer strap:P

7. The Palermo PM can be worn across the shoulder as some have already said but I think it depends on one's height and bodytype. I'm 166 cm and I can wear it messenger style but it's not really that comfortable as the strap is a bit too short. I've tried using another strap which is longer, similar to the one that comes with Eva, but I don't think it's a good idea as the clasps are not sturdy enough IMO.