Palermo GM

koprincess

Jun 3, 2013
What are some thoughts/opinions on this bag? I already have one but have only used it for travel. Contemplating selling it and getting a neverfull and a keepall for traveling but I like having a zipper. I'm not 100% in love with all of the vachetta on the Palermo but I could always use it as a diaper bag in like 10 years :P.. I keep going back and forth! Maybe I should just keep it and buy a neverfull and keepall anyway? [emoji23]

I have the GM too and hardly use it because it is too big. I contemplate selling it from time to time.

Yeah same here. I basically only use it when I travel or like a weekend bag but they don't seem to have the best resell value. I've tried putting it on a few sites but it doesn't seem like people really want to pay more than maybe $800 regardless of condition. I definitely don't feel like I've gotten $1000 of use out of the bag

Not really. Only a few trips a year including quick road trips. Maybe 2 big trips? It doesn't seem to have the best resell value thought which is a big annoying and something I wish I took into consideration before buying the bag [emoji19]

have you gotten quotes from consignment shops? sometime you get better money for your bag than selling it on your own bc of all the fees. base on eBay sold listings they do range from 800-1000+ depend on the condition. we buy our bag bc at the moment we thought we love it, most of us don't calculate the resale value. lesson we all learn at one point but i rather sell than have it sit in the closet. GL on deciding what to do.

have you gotten quotes from consignment shops? sometime you get better money for your bag than selling it on your own bc of all the fees. base on eBay sold listings they do range from 800-1000+ depend on the condition. we buy our bag bc at the moment we thought we love it, most of us don't calculate the resale value. lesson we all learn at one point but i rather sell than have it sit in the closet. GL on deciding what to do.

I didn't get a yoogis quote but I got a fashionphile one and it was only like $500 so I figured forget it