Palermo GM

Is the Palermo GM a lot bigger then the neverfull mm? I wish I had gotten the Palermo when it was available. I think it's a great looking bag and would be a great mommy bag.

Is the Palermo GM a lot bigger then the neverfull mm? I wish I had gotten the Palermo when it was available. I think it's a great looking bag and would be a great mommy bag.

I think it's a little bit bigger but the neverfull gets a bit softer and floppy while the Palermo stays a bit stiffer and has a hard bottom which makes it appear even bigger

What seriously?! I tried selling on there but I wasn't really getting an offers so I gave up too lol. I'm trying postmark right now but their commission is 20%

sales are slow right now bc after the holidays. i have a couple of item sitting for almost a month and no bite. I priced it very well too. Hopefully people are willing to spend their money after tax season.

I have one and when I don't use it I leave it in its open dust bag for the straps to tan. I usually go for my nf since its de but when I use it im in loveee get both! I use mine for special occasions. You never know what the future brings