Palermo GM vs. Neverfull GM

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :shrugs:Hi all, please help if you have time. I want to get one of these for my school books, etc. (3 ring binder, agenda, 2 folders, pencil holders). Thanx for all you opinions and your time.

2. if you can afford the $ difference, difinetely get Palermo GM, it's perfect for all school stuff and it has a zipper, unlike Neverfull, and an extra longer strap!! Very comfortable! :tup:

3. palermo!

4. Palermo GM

5. hey. fellow philadelphian here, are you in college or high school?....i say the neverfull. i think its more practical as a school bag than the palermo.

6. Palermo is definitely better for the style, but as for school i can picture myself throwing around the neverfull, not palermo.

7. Neverfull Damier. I think it will hold up the best

8. palermo gm for sure!

9. I prefer the Palermo GM for a few reasons:
    -the top can be closed/zipped
    -the pleats are more attractive than the plain front of the Neverfull
    -the straps are more comfortable

10. For books, I would think the palermo would be more comfy with the straps.

11. I voted for palermo.. looks wise it's much cuter and function wise it's also better than the neverfull because the palermo has better straps that won't dig in.. :tup:

12. Go for Palermo if money is not a problems.

13. palermo gm for sure

14. Hey Neighbor............actually, I am in nursing school.

C-ya around town...............:supacool:

Thanx to all that have voted. It looks like Palermo GM is winning.

15. Without a doubt, Palermo GM