Palermo GM & Speedy 30, are they huge for 5'5? **pics**

sira

LV obsessor
O.G.
Oct 3, 2008
Many of my friends recently told me that they look "huge" on me :shocked: . I love them both but after hearing this, I feel hesitate to use them on day out with my GFs :sweatdrop:. What do you guys think? I'm 5'5 and about 49 kg. Thanks.

Damier Speedy 30 & Azur 25, do you think 25 looks better on me?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• speedy30.JPG
    speedy30.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,311
  • bothSpeedy.JPG
    bothSpeedy.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,137
Palermo GM, does it look "huge" on me?

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• palermoBack.JPG
    palermoBack.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 1,008
  • palermoSide.JPG
    palermoSide.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,445
  • PalermoFront.JPG
    PalermoFront.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 964
  • palermoHang.JPG
    palermoHang.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,494
honestly, i think the speedy 30 and 25 looks great on you, not too big at all. However the palermo does look like that you are going away. when you wear it on your shoulder does not look as huge but when you wear it across body or on your forearm, it looks like the bag is swallowing you up.

not that it looks bad though, i think the bags look great on you, its really personal taste when it comes to the size of bags, some people love danity bags others dont. As long as you are happy with them thats the most important thing!

Thanks Azusa, lucas, 19flowers, oonik & Snowbunnylife.

I might keep palermo GM for traveling then :sad:. I used it only once ... *sign*, was thinking about selling it but my mom told me to keep it for traveling as well.
Thanks

i think that the speedy in both sizes look great...and the palermo GM is big on everyone...i think it's a great bag and a good size for when you travel or something, but not as an everyday/work bag...

I am the same height as you and the speedy 30 looks like luggage on me. I think it looks better on you, but I need to stick to the 25s.

I do think the Palermo is too large for your slender frame; the PM might be a better fit. It's a lovely bag though!