Palermo GM, PM, or Delightful gm?

Cmariewhite87

Nov 30, 2013
Hi ladies! I need your help :smile: I am a mom and am looking at the Palermo and Delightful. Which one would be better for me? I'm thinking it will mostly be for my stuff but if need be will carry a drink or 2 and change of clothes in it. Thank you!

If you are ok with the open top, I would pick the delightful...I have the delightful mm and it's a great size and a very comfortable bag!!! The Palermo GM is really big and I think the pm would be too small for what you want to carry.....have you tried these bags on? That may help with your decision....

My vote is for the Palermo. I like that you have the option to wear it crossbody. That might be especially important when you're trying to wrangle your kids. You don't have to worry that your bag might fall off your shoulder.

Keep us posted on your decision!

Hi, I have both bags and love them. If you don't mind the open top the delightful mm would be great,on the other hand the Palermo gm is great as it has the zip closure. I use my Palermo as an every day bag and don't find it too big as I love big bags😊I hope this helps.

I just traded my Palermo gm for a delightful. I'll get it in Wednesday so I'll let you know! The Palermo turned out to be to big as an everyday bag for me. Great for travel though. It also loses it's shape easily and I though it looked a little sloppy since it's structured looking bag.

Delighful GM!! Palermo is pretty, slightly more structured, slightly "stiffer" due to the base angles. The pros are that it has a zipper, handles AND a strap to wear it every which way. I liked this bag until I carried it, and it didn't lay next to my body right. I prefer softer and lighter bags. Delightful GM fits a lot, and even looks good when there's not much in there. Good luck with your decision!!

I am a mom to two and bought the Palermo GM last year thinking it would be the perfect mom bag. In truth I've used it once and actually am selling it because it's just SO big (and I'm 5'10"). It slips off my shoulder and when you try to use it crossbody its so big and structured that it really sticks out too far.

Go for the delightful or even a crossbody bag such as a speedy b or saumur!

I am a mom to two and bought the Palermo GM last year thinking it would be the perfect mom bag. In truth I've used it once and actually am selling it because it's just SO big (and I'm 5'10"). It slips off my shoulder and when you try to use it crossbody its so big and structured that it really sticks out too far.

Go for the delightful or even a crossbody bag such as a speedy b or saumur!

I agree. I tried the Palermo on at the boutique and felt the base was so structured and stuck out too much. I think the Delightful GM is so gorgeous.

I have the Delightful MM and get comments on it on a daily basis - it's a beautiful bag!!! When I bought it, I tried a number of different styles, including the Palermo. Personally, I find double handle bags more of a challenge to stay on my shoulder. The Delightful is very comfortable the way the handle is designed, and as the canvas softens, it folds and "mushed" so softly against your body. I love carrying it, and can easily fit my water, book and a light jacket or sweater in it if needed.

Good luck on your decision!!